D70s - Looking for a new Lense

I don't understand that mentality at all. You'd rather buy something, then re-sell it for a loss, then repurchase down the road (i.e. costing you more money) than to just get the good glass in the first place? If that's the case then I personally have no other advice to give as to which "cheap" lens to buy cause I try to do it right the first time.

Well first of all, You don't start racing Formula 1 from the beginning, you start with Go-Karts....no? Moneys tight, and I rather buy something cheap, learn how to use it, and as time passes buy better equipment. Remember this is only a hobby to me.

Second, No one ever buys "camera" equipment extending to ever sell it and break even or make a profit.... Almost everything you buy loses value, And its a risk im willing to take. Why buy Expensive equipment not knowing how to use it, not knowing whether if "photography" something they wanna keep has a hobby....

Its your mentality is the one i dont understand.. Try respecting other peoples opinion and be less of a douche. As for not having you give me anymore advice....Ill live...

As for everyone else...Thank you..:thumbup:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back