D750 3rd party grips

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone have a great recommendation for a Nikon d750 grip ?
I've always bought OEM but price is a major consideration now that I had to accidentally upgrade to a D750.

I'm looking at Adorama's Flashpoint offering ==> Flashpoint Battery Grip for Nikon

I recall on the past non-OEMs one tend to drain the battery, loose fitting or cause issues here and there. But since I know I'm going to get a grip sooner or later (more like sooner) I might as well ask for input.

FYI, I'll be using OEM batteries.

Thanks

I had one on my D600 for a couple of years before I went to the D800 and didn't have a problem. Worked like a charm. The were out of stock (Vello) when I need one for the 800 and I ended up with a Flashpoint. The "fit" isn't as precise but it has been working fine. I just think the Vello is constructed a bit better.

Anyone have a great recommendation for a Nikon d750 grip ?
I've always bought OEM but price is a major consideration now that I had to accidentally upgrade to a D750.

I'm looking at Adorama's Flashpoint offering ==> Flashpoint Battery Grip for Nikon

I recall on the past non-OEMs one tend to drain the battery, loose fitting or cause issues here and there. But since I know I'm going to get a grip sooner or later (more like sooner) I might as well ask for input.

FYI, I'll be using OEM batteries.

Thanks

I have a Flashpoint grip for my D800. Love it and trust it. Ordered another Flashpoint today, for my D600. Loves me some adorama...

I used a Vello a couple years ago on my Canon. Screws fell out pretty quickly but I replced them with better hardware.

As soon as I could justify an OEM grip I bought it. Im very glad I did. The aftermarket worked fine (with modification) but the Canon is MUCH better

No fan of off brand grips. Differences in build quality/function/durability aren't subtle.Look for a used OEM.

I dont like third party grips either but Nikon's pricing scheme on the grips is insane. Why do they have to be so expensive? I dont think Canon grips are that expensive. Never understood it.

I have the Vello and it is well made and the only third party grip B&H will sell

I bought a Flashpoint (adorama brand) for my D600. Love it. Have a Flashpoint for my D800 as well.

I have a OEM grip on my D7000 and it works perfectly. I just got a D750 but when I priced the OEM , it was like $350.00! So, I'm trying the Vello grip now and so far it is fine. The wheels and buttons feel a little different from the OEM but not so much as to be a deal breaker for me at least. All the functions seem to work fine.

I have a OEM grip on my D7000 and it works perfectly. I just got a D750 but when I priced the OEM , it was like $350.00! So, I'm trying the Vello grip now and so far it is fine. The wheels and buttons feel a little different from the OEM but not so much as to be a deal breaker for me at least. All the functions seem to work fine.
Check with your vendor as many have. Been giving the oem grip for free.

I bought the adorama grip
Buttons all work. But it drained both batteries and took my age 1 battery to age 3 in a few days.

My vendor is getting me a free oem grip though I also bought a d500 too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back