D750 first video from Nikon

That D6x0 like body makes me wonder whether the D6x0 family will be discontinued...

Small viewfinder... 6.5fps... no ISO/BKT/WB buttons on top left knob... I'm kinda let down. I had hoped for something more.

Is it for video... I swear it was 90% about video. Boo!

Yup D600 type body with a tilt screen and D4S AF system. Still haven't heard the speed in DX mode or if it will have a 1.2x crop mode. And just think Canon is about to release a camera that I would love for my Osprey... :(

Yup D600 type body with a tilt screen and D4S AF system. Still haven't heard the speed in DX mode or if it will have a 1.2x crop mode. And just think Canon is about to release a camera that I would love for my Osprey... :(

It's not even close to a D300 replacement or D7000 upgrade. What the hell nikon?! We already have a D600!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna hang up my lenses, I'll stick to my p&s for a while.

It's not even close to a D300 replacement or D7000 upgrade. What the hell nikon?! We already have a D600!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is this camera aimed at?

Ohhh!! Is that it!!
I was really hoping for across between a D4s and a 810.
The ultimate sport / landscape camera, I am so disappointed :apologetic:

This camera has all we were hoping to see in D600/D610 except 1/8000 th. It's a great camera if to think about it as a D600 successor but not a D700 successor.

So... it's a D610 with a better focus system and a tilting screen?

As an owner of the D700 and the D7100, this release is not one that will make me open my wallet. (I will be getting that 20mm f/1.8 though).
I'm sure it's a fine camera, but the upgrade path has too many compromises depending on which of my current cameras I'm comparing it to.

Despite owning a FX body, I'm not one who's drunk the FX cool aide. I plan on standing pat with my excellent kit for now and seeing what the D7100 refresh looks like. That Canon body may grease Nikon's DX wheels - one can only hope.

Here's to hoping D700 prices will drop into a range I can afford. 'Cause I'm not gonna pony up for the D750.

MartinCrabtree, the D700 rocks. It was my intro into FX. Can't go wrong. seen them for around 1k.

And yes, the D750 is not what we were wanting it to be. It's like a D600/610ish camera body.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back