D750 focus point moving around

With all the issues that model is having, there is a no questions asked repair. Send it in. I know someone that just sent it in for the 3rd time and maybe getting a D850 as the replacement. He is really irritated to say the least.

Whatttt? I should have kept my 750 and made it develop some problems.

Reviving thread again, because I'm having a similar problem with my D7200. I was hiking, and everything was fine when all of a sudden the focus point started moving not just left, but everywhere it can move to. Now, everytime I half press the shutter button, the Focus point starts spazzing out. Has anyone found a fix?

With all the issues that model is having, there is a no questions asked repair. Send it in. I know someone that just sent it in for the 3rd time and maybe getting a D850 as the replacement. He is really irritated to say the least.

Whatttt? I should have kept my 750 and made it develop some problems.
He never got the D850, they replaced it with another D750, he hasn't had any issues since. He thinking of selling it now and getting the D850.

Reviving thread again, because I'm having a similar problem with my D7200. I was hiking, and everything was fine when all of a sudden the focus point started moving not just left, but everywhere it can move to. Now, everytime I half press the shutter button, the Focus point starts spazzing out. Has anyone found a fix?
I'd try a hard reset on the camera. If it doesn't fix the issue send it in. Does it do it with every lens?

Created an account to revive this thread again, as it was one of the first search results when I was trying to figure out why my D750's focus point was jumping around even when I tried to lock it- turned out I had somehow enabled 3D focus tracking (which I never use), as had been suggested earlier in the thread. Leaving this comment in case it helps someone else.

Hello everyone, i'm having this issue with my D750

I'm in AF S- S and my focus point will move left when i press the shutter release button half way.
I'm not looking to lock my focus point using the L button

I just want to choose my focus point with the wee pad (left right, up down) and the camera to try to focus on that point when i press the shutter release half way rather than look for another focus point.

Any ideas i i fix this?

Did anyone find out what the issue was. I have the exact same issue. Focus points moving to the left when I press the shutter down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back