D810 @ ISO 6400-12800

I learned something also, winding up Nikon users is great fun and easy

If by "winding up" you mean inspiring me to use google to rebuke a ridiculous and false statement, yeah you wound me up.

I just makes me laugh how Nikon shooters are always going on about how much better their cameras are but their shots are not a guy at our club got better shots with his D70 than his new D810

I just makes me laugh how Nikon shooters are always going on about how much better their cameras are but their shots are not a guy at our club got better shots with his D70 than his new D810
So..by that logic..
I work with a guy that has an A7, and I get better shots with my oly m4/3, therefor oly e-pl5 is better than Sony A7.
I guess I've shown those arrogant Sony users what for! Logic prevails! [emoji8]

So..by that logic..
I work with a guy that has an A7, and I get better shots with my oly m4/3, therefor oly e-pl5 is better than Sony A7.
What I'm trying to say is the camera you use does not matter

So..by that logic..
I was being facetious. [emoji6]

Then why did you initiate the Sony/nikon comparison in this thread?

Its a Sony v Sony with a Nikon body

So..by that logic..
I was being facetious. [emoji6]
I was being an ashole

Several posts ago, I told you, and asked, to not do so...
I did this thread to share my experience at high ISO with the D810, and not to compare anything. If you don't handle comparisons at a high profile level, you end up not convincing anyone about your point, and just fighting up for nothing... You may be right, in the end, but you just lose the argument due to the low level comparison.

Its a Sony v Sony with a Nikon body

A camera is more than a sensor. But using your argument, it makes even less sense for you to bring up the debate. So why did you?

Ok ok. ..no more debate.
Let's all just stick to the OP before things get messy and I have to delete posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back