D90 is paid off... I want a D300s

:peacesign:Screw it get the D700 and be done with it

Ill take the D90 if you dont want it. In return you can have some pocket lint and a penny?

What is wrong with you? He has to buy the D300s first, sell it for a loss within 3 months, then he can buy a D700.

You're obviously new to this game, so let the pros handle giving advice on this matter going forward.

:D

He has to buy the D300s first, sell it for a loss within 3 months, then he can buy a D700.

Yes yes yes. That's exactly what I did. I'm on my way to being pro!

Agreed. For FF it's D3s or nothing for me.

About getting the D300s though... just get it. Throw a 70-200 f/2.8 in the cart to go with it.

I used to run around with 2 D90's and the jump to the D300s has caused me to no longer use either D90.

I'm in the same boat as you Noyze. However what I've decided, that instead of wasting my money on okay glass and a full frame or a d300s right now, I am going to keep my D90 and collect a few gold rimmed pieces, most likely non-DX. Then once a new D700 comes out maybe i'll upgrade. :eek:)

What is wrong with you? He has to buy the D300s first, sell it for a loss within 3 months, then he can buy a D700.

You're obviously new to this game, so let the pros handle giving advice on this matter going forward.

:D

LOL!!! get the D300s, you'll love it, then you'll want to upgrade and then you can get the D700 and use the D300s as your backup! seriously though, go for it, you know you're gonna have to do it sooner or later! just call it an early christmass present for yourself!

Not even close to being worth in my opinion. Image quality is equal and that's pretty important when choosing a body. Pay that much only to have identical images; oh but you have a metal body, great for when you just feel like dragging your camera behind you on a leash, or playing catch with it.
I do wish I could shoot in the rain though, it's my favorite time to be outside
trying to set up shots.

Most reactions

Back