D90 shutter sounds.....

Me too. Love that special snap/click mine makes as well.

I'm thinking you would want the sound muted when you are being voyeuristic and don't want to be noticed so I'm guessing that is why the OP asks. I know I take a lot of pics of homeless and most of the time I just want to blend in so I can relate in that sense.

Might just want to try a loud clearing of the throat or an intentional cough when taking the photo. :thumbup:

Lol. Any one know if they have a solution for how the LCD blacks out when I take a photo?

I love the shutter sound. It remind me of when I used film SLRs. Point and shoots are too boring.
Why is it annoying to you?

Also the viewfinder turns black because you are seeing the back side of the mirror or something like that.

Carrying capacity of a swallow?

english or european?

i like my shutter sound too. but ill tell you what, a nikon shutter sound is second only to olympus'. their shutter sound is so slick. dang 4/3s cameras. (not that the 4/3s has anything to do with it, i don't know if it does or not, but i just wanted to type olympus again, and now i have)

........got it. So any suggestions on muffling the sound since I can't turn it off?

thanks

PhotmanDan-- I can't be the only one wondering what you are taking pictures of that you don't want the shutter sound.. :blushing::sexywink:

Share? please....:D

IDk, but I bet it involves a 600 F4.

I was wondering why this topic had some many reply's...

I personally LOVE the sound of the D90's shutter.

i have a d80 & i was shooting a lecture on piano playing...the guy was talking about how "if you play quietly people will be more apt to listen more carefully so they can hear every detail.....like the sound of a shutter..." :er:

Most reactions

Back