D90

iBats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
will the 50mm f/1.8 D lens auto focus on the d90? just wondering cause i wear glasses and when i shoot i tend to forget them so my photos turn out blurry on occasion

will the 50mm f/1.8 D lens auto focus on the d90? just wondering cause i wear glasses and when i shoot i tend to forget them so my photos turn out blurry on occasion

Yes, the d90 has an autofocus motor built in.

my answer is in your other post, remember just because the body has a AF motor doesnt mean any lens will AF.

use www.google.com took me 30 seconds to get your answer.

my answer is in your other post, remember just because the body has a AF motor doesnt mean any lens will AF.

use Google took me 30 seconds to get your answer.

Not quite sure what that means Tulsa. The Nikon D90 will autofocus with any AF-Nikkor, with any AF-D Nikkor, with any AF-i Nikkor, and with any AF-S Nikkor, of either the D-type with aperture rings, or the newer G-style lenses with no aperture ring on the lens barrel. In other words, every single Nikon autofocus lens made for "regular" Nikon cameras since the mid-1980s (that excludes the Nikon F3AF which had its very-own,body-specific lenses) will focus on a Nikon D90. Same goes for the D50,D70,D80,D100,D200,D300,The D1 series, the D2 series, the D3 series, and the D700.

All of the cameras I listed have an in-body autofocusing motor. Those cameras will focus screw-drive focusing lenses, and in-body AF motor models. From Nikon, Tamron,Sigma,Tokina,Quantaray,etc. Of course, the D90 will not autofocus manual focusing lenses.

Just as an aside, Nikon made a TC16 that converted MANUAL focusing lenses to autofocusing lenses on some of the earlier cameras. I have one somewhere around here...

Most reactions

Back