Da DAAAAAA!

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Heya you lovely lot! I know I haven't been around much of late but i thought i'd let you all know im still kicking and breathing etc....

Just been busy WORKING!! Urgh!!

I also had a bit of a fall last week and did all this damage to my ribs and my back - tonight i'm mainly chillin!

Its about time!!

:)

Nice to be back :D

xxxxx

Lisa! Good to have you back and sorry about the ribbies and your back! Heal fast girl!

well I hope it wasn't one of those chipmonks that tripped you up

were you a tipsy when you you fell over?

I had, funnily enough, had 1 glass of wine but it takes a lot more than that to get me tipsy. I think the fact that I couldn't see over the speakers and was on a slight downward tread and couldnt see the kirb I fell over might actually explain why i fell arse over tit in the first instance.

My bruise looks cool now though. It looks like a little dude with an affro! :D

l_4df60199cb8bfd67045707c4a9e7f5b4.jpg

ouch, rib injuries suck, I had a couple of them.....they still let me know they happened periodically.

Lol Actually I think it looks more like a cartoony old woman with horn rim glasses...

welcome back lisa. im sorry to hear about your fall though.
get well soon!

Thanks and OH old laydeee....

Yeh, its maybe an old lady, but i still think she has an affro - it doesnt look so bad now, which is always nice :D

I think its going to be gone in a week or two.

Im going to be in America again on Sunday - Woooooo!

Anyone in PA?

I had, funnily enough, had 1 glass of wine but it takes a lot more than that to get me tipsy. I think the fact that I couldn't see over the speakers and was on a slight downward tread and couldnt see the kirb I fell over might actually explain why i fell arse over tit in the first instance.

My bruise looks cool now though. It looks like a little dude with an affro! :D

l_4df60199cb8bfd67045707c4a9e7f5b4.jpg

Gotta love photographers. Even take pictures of there injuries LOL (I've done it to)

I'll take pictures of everything....

I even took a picture of my new haircut!

l_e1e38d460503e5889161baa09286a238.jpg

Ooooooooo!

Last edited:
oh no a haircut! Ack thats tickety-boo i'm gobsmacked

Had to be done because it was getting REDICULOUS!

l_eeb5883f899ef61a4dc9461ecceff202.jpg

(Pictures are a bit naff coz they were taken with a camera phone).

Most reactions

Back