Daffodils

ChickenFriedRyce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was so unexpected and unplanned. She was getting ready to talk and I snapped a photo. She loved it. Also my first upload from my new camera!

2357551043_ef34fb27e2_b.jpg

More like Dandilions.

Not a bad image though.

Just my opinion, but cropping the background and making it a tight shot would make it look a lot better =) The girl is pretty and i think the rear clutter is distracting.

Her expression is lovely, but the photo as a whole needs a serious crop, all the background things should disappear so that it is HER photo and not one of what all is stored on their deck.

And her eyes could do with some slightly more accentuated catchlights. (They are there, maybe make them sparkle just a little more).

Her expression is lovely, but the photo as a whole needs a serious crop, all the background things should disappear so that it is HER photo and not one of what all is stored on their deck.

And her eyes could do with some slightly more accentuated catchlights. (They are there, maybe make them sparkle just a little more).
Yup.

I don't know how to make them sparkle so I used the dodge tool in Photoshop to bring them out more. Is this alright?
2369657005_fd97776302.jpg

The crop is great, but the eyes look about the same.

I'd offer advice on how to improve them, but I don't know much about PP yet. I'm sure someone else can help you though.

nice shot. how are you liking your new camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back