Daily Essentials

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_RSP5837 by f_one_eight, on Flickr

I realized just how much steel and aluminum I use on a daily basis. Lit with one Profoto B2 in a 24" Octa with a 50degree grid. Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Jake

Nice. This is the kind of shot that you really need to use a square to line up the objects - a speed square would work very well and won't break the bank. I also notice some marring or smudging of the finish on the laptop and iPhone.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Great concept! I wish I thought of it first :). I would have some man made material on the background instead of marble. Cement or concrete perhaps. Something monolithic and brutalist to contrast with the minimalist Bauhaus inspired objects.

Great detail and comp!

Great concept! I wish I thought of it first :). I would have some man made material on the background instead of marble. Cement or concrete perhaps. Something monolithic and brutalist to contrast with the minimalist Bauhaus inspired objects.

Maybe when I have a house I'll have some concrete countertops that I can use as a backdrop [emoji5]️

Thanks for the kind words.

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As there is no coffee cup in the image, I consider the title to be misleading and am offended. Therefore I refuse to comment further.

I find it very comforting that I have no idea what two of the items are.

I find it very comforting that I have no idea what two of the items are.

The bottom of thing is a Bluetooth speaker, and the top is a 2tb G-Technology external HD.

[emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back