Dainora_Pavelas038.jpg

Dainora_Pavelas042.jpg

Dainora_Pavelas047.jpg

Dainora_Pavelas048.jpg

Dainora_Pavelas050.jpg

Dainora_Pavelas055.jpg

Dainora_Pavelas057.jpg

Dainora_Pavelas060.jpg

Friends, see another set of wedding photography.
Wedding shot in Lithuania, Vilnius.
Please: Fotografai Aleksandras Babicius ir Irina Belcikova
I look forward to your comments.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I love this photo! I'm sure the couple do/will as well.

A portrait-format crop of just right-hand-side would be a nice alternative, though I'd hesitate to say it would immediately be better.

Feels almost fantasy-like and somewhat nostalgic, I like it =)

Nice images and style. Like your approach but we like to see a few more intimate closeups with a tender mood. All in all good work.

Great set, for me 1 ftw

The only real nit I have is the wide view of the church, I don't really like how the top looks like it is bowing out which doesn't make sense to me. It looks almost as though you corrected it for the center of the shot, but it screwed up the sides of the church.

Excellent shots, you must have been running around like crazy during the service to get all those shots.

I really love the first one. =)

It took me a minute to realize that the smoke on the jacket is actually on the jacket...LOL

The only one i'm not really lovin' is the "mirror" one...but your work is beautiful.

very nice set. beautiful. must've been fun running around getting all those shots.

These are very good wedding pictures. If the couple isn't happy with them, then I would have to say they are crazy. lol

WOW....gorgeous is all I can say...do you use flash or do you have a fast lens...those photos looks so sharp....i was confused at the smoke on his jacket though...but i guess its part of his jacket as i have read

Most reactions

Back