Daisy and baby Maria

ahh Raymond, just love these....the 4th and 6th are just wonderful... i can see her daddy..but she is starting to favor more of her momma i think...

thanks for sharing... would love to hold her one day...

Thanks everyone! We had a good time out there, it was a long walk, and quite a sight. We will be back here many times through the spring and summer, as this is a great shooting venue for herons and egrets.

ShelleySnapz said:
WOW your little one is getting so BIG already!!!!

Ok how did Daisy get that bird to land on her hand??????

Hi Shelley.. Around southern Ontario, there are many parks that have bird feeders that are maintained by 1000's of birders.. these black caped chickadees are very social, and at times I have had 4 on one hand, eating the bird seed I bring with me.

4/5/6 are so cute!
boy maria has grown since her last pics!
beautiful shots of your two ladies :)
look forward to more :D

Beautiful images Ray. 3 and 4 are brilliant

Fantastic photos! Maria has grown and changed so much...she is truly beautiful. You can see the love in everyone's eyes, what a wonderful family you have :)

thanks so much folks!

Alison said:
Fantastic photos! Maria has grown and changed so much...she is truly beautiful. You can see the love in everyone's eyes, what a wonderful family you have :)

shes a little chunky, but that is cool w me... so long as she dosen't puke on the rug! hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back