Here's a little teaser:

texasmeetup1.jpg

texasmeetup2.jpg

texasmeetup3.jpg

texasmeetup4.jpg

texasmeetup5.jpg

texasmeetup6.jpg

;-)

The one of Evelyn is ever so lovely! She is so mixed between once resembling her brothers a lot, then again resembling her dad a lot ... how did you two DO it? (OK, you NEED NOT REALLY explain it to me, the question is more of a rhethorical one, you see!!! :wink: )

I tried to make it... but it just didn't happen..

Looks like y'all had fun. Can't wait for more photos. :)

All three of us (Joe, Sky, and me) are very much addicted to it. There will probably be more listerine pictures. :p

Hahaha! I haven't bought any of it in a few months. I'm sure I'll end up buying it again one day though. It will probably disappear faster than before.

These are great :D I look forward to seeing more! I think all I have are a few of Evelyn and Brenden :lol:

And :lol: Corinna! I think she looks mostly like her Daddy, but she does have my eyes. She has her father's wonderful personality for sure though!

ETA: For the Listerine group we looked at Costo and they don't sell it in bulk, sorry :(

Looks like a laugh, wish I was there, but stuck in lil'ol Ireland! Oh well, I am moving to the U.S. for good in 2 years time so maybe then I can 'hang out'!

Before you move, make sure you come to THE meet-up in Germany at the end of May of 2008, René!

And where are more pics at last!??!
That teaser was ok for a day or two and made my mouth water, but now I am waiting for MORE!

Well, I won't have mine up til this weekend when I get home from Houston....Joe won't have his up til sometime next week, cuz he doesn't have an editing program here with him, and he has to wait til he goes back to school (he goes home Sunday).

...can't speak for everyone else. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back