Dallas Meetup Picture Thread!

I'll bet you guys had a blast! I've loved the meetups I've been to (different board). Wish I could have gone to this one.

There is going to be an NYC meet up, ya know. ;) We're trying for whenever Joe's spring break is (march) but it depends on a few things he's got going on.

Keep checkin the meet up forum (and my sig!)

Unfortunately I don't travel well. Maybe I'll finally get around to setting one up for Rochester (WNY).

Aaaw, bummer! I'd really love to meet you! :)

Ok, these are the last three from the Dallas part of the meetup that I have on my camera. I took some on the last day with Sky's cam, but we'll have to wait for Sky on that one. :)

1. Joe
JoeCraptopSM.jpg

2. Joe and his buddy Cody
JoeCodySM.jpg

3. Star and Brenden
StarFussyBrendenSM.jpg

Brendens Mom, the shot of Brenden in Post #34 is excellent. The catchlights in his eyes just make the shot. I'd frame that one, if he were my baby.

Brenden1a.jpg

Also, doesn't it kind of look like one of those self portrait shots where you're holding the camera with one hand, pointed back at your face?

JeremyZ, lol yeah it does look like he is taking his own pic...thanks alot for the comment. I do have to admit I did order a poster of it from winkflash...*blush*

Corry, those are great....

JeremyZ, lol yeah it does look like he is taking his own pic...
Wouldn't it be great if he wound up liking photography, and later claimed that he was taking his own pictures when he was still in the crib? (with that for "evidence")

Here are most of the shots from the big meetup on Saturday... there are still some more to come, though...

23. Flowers
texasmeetup29.jpg

24. Bird & Skyscraper
texasmeetup30.jpg

25. Another bird & Skyscraper
texasmeetup31.jpg

26. Dallas Convention Center (we stopped there to use the bathroom)
texasmeetup32.jpg

27. Another shot from the convention center
texasmeetup34.jpg

28. Karissa taking a photo of Joe
texasmeetup33.jpg

29. Chase trying to find our way through Dallas
texasmeetup35.jpg

30. Bench
texasmeetup36.jpg

31. Skyscrapers (using corry's lens)
texasmeetup37.jpg

32. Phallu... I mean, flag pole (inside joke, sorta)
texasmeetup38.jpg

33. Everyone doing their own thing
texasmeetup39.jpg

On Saturday night Corry, Joe and I decided to make use of Chase's lighting setup he has at his home, so we spent a while taking a whole lot of photos. Rather than posting them all in this thread manually, I used Aperture to generate a page with all the photos for me. So click the link for all the nutty photos: ;-)
http://homepage.mac.com/skyboy/chatcrew/

On Saturday night Corry, Joe and I decided to make use of Chase's lighting setup he has at his home, so we spent a while taking a whole lot of photos. Rather than posting them all in this thread manually, I used Aperture to generate a page with all the photos for me. So click the link for all the nutty photos: ;-)
http://homepage.mac.com/skyboy/chatcrew/

You guys have to check these out! Doing these pics was SO MUCH FUN!!!! Some of the most fun I've had in ages!

We were SOOOO SILLY!!!

Bwa! You're all nuts!

Hey, Joe's got the SUDO shirt! Too funny! I love my heart math shirt.

ANOTHER XKCD FAN!!!! SWEET!

Sky gave that shirt to Joe for Christmas....and my shirt is from Sky, too....it's from Zefrank.com. :) I LOVE MY ZEDUCKIES SKY!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back