Damn Cat - C&C and tips for reshoot

No comments on the latest piece? Is it that bad? In my defence, the thing really is that damn ugly, I mean, you can't polish a turd. Why anyone would want to put a picture of it on their wall is beyond me. Imagine waking up in the morning with that looking down at you. Now imagine waking up to that looking down at you, with it's claws sunk in your shoulder and it's tongue you ear, now you have the reality of what I have to go through every day. I happened to be watching Nightmare on Elm Street the other day on TV and I remember thinking, if that was me, I think I'd rather stay in the dream with Freddy.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

No comments on the latest piece? Is it that bad? In my defence, the thing really is that damn ugly, I mean, you can't polish a turd. Why anyone would want to put a picture of it on their wall is beyond me. Imagine waking up in the morning with that looking down at you. Now imagine waking up to that looking down at you, with it's claws sunk in your shoulder and it's tongue you ear, now you have the reality of what I have to go through every day. I happened to be watching Nightmare on Elm Street the other day on TV and I remember thinking, if that was me, I think I'd rather stay in the dream with Freddy.

The 2nd pic has a lot of blown highlights. The first one is better I think.

Wait til the girl goes out to get her hair done, by the time she gets back you'll have already planted grass over the hole. :sexywink:

I think the second picture is great, actually. Whereas the first one was just a picture of a cat, this one has a strong positive / negative space, and that contrast is what caught my eye initially. That, and the off-center placement helps create a more artistic picture in my opinion.

Was the background photoshoppped out?

You seem like a true cat lover. My suggestions is to approach the cat when it's relaxing, get your camera ready, then have the girlfriend rattle a bag of cat food. It should perk up and give an alert expression in a semi-predictable position.

I like the shot a lot, the only proble is getting the lighting (with only on-camera flash) in the right spot to get a good exposure on the eyes without blowing out everything else.

Good luck and keep shooting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back