TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon FD 28mm on Canon TLb
460322_001_1_2_3_4_5.jpg

I thought this was cooler than hell, it's the result of a camrea malfunction but still. The shutter got jammed on me, wile it was jammed I think I advanced the film. How I ended up with a correct exposure is beyond me, but I don't care. I have to show this one just because it's unique.

Sadly I can't do this again as I lubed my shutter after this roll of film and have not had it jam again.....

I might be able to so something similar by rotating the tripod but....I dunno.

It's actually kind of funny, I've been trying to get a good shot of this building for over a year now but the good shot always eludes me. Perhaps it's not the shot eluding me but the building :lmao: The Photogods are playing tricks on me.

hahahah... wow thats wicked cool. I was sitting here going "ok, how the hell did he do that?"

Nice!

it's a beauty

Thats some shi*, very cool..... Figure out how to do it again and your golden!!!

Thanks.

Actually I think I would have to look more for a way to do it with out a malfunction. The camera was in need of a CLA when I got it and I did not know that. I prefer my cameras in working order so a CLA when needed is recieved so as not to cause perma damege.

My AE-1 however may be able to do something similar, I'm not sure, I'll have to expariment with it.

I thought this was cooler than hell

I think most things in the known universe would be cooler than hell.

On a more serious note... this is pretty cool. Not your usual light streaks.

Most reactions

Back