damn it was cold today

I never said on the forum!

Anyway, you're alright really, so nevermind.

Bloody awesome series, LP!!! Teehee, love the line about the stand-up tanning booth. The second spider monkey shot is sweet. And okay, I've gotta admit, those baby otters are terribly cute!! Glad you got an otter fix.

Those are great shots! My favorites are the meerkat and the otter shots. I love the look on the baby otter's face as he's eating.

many thanks

the meerkat might technically not be the best, but it still is the winner tonight for me :)

yeah its a funny shot and nothing else :lol:

Those otters are so cute.

My brother's psychology class went on a trip to London Zoo and I volunteered myself to help herd the kids around (by which I meant "take my camera and snap me some animals").

To cut a long story short, I got a bit merry the night before and totally forgot to charge my camera up and missed out on some great pictures.

In conclusion, your photographs are great, I love that bird with the multicoloured chest, looks as if it's been attacked by a child wealding many a felt tip.

oh that sucks about the batteries, sounds like a good excuse to go again

I like the flamingo one the best. :)

thank you

Bloody awesome series, LP!!! Teehee, love the line about the stand-up tanning booth. The second spider monkey shot is sweet. And okay, I've gotta admit, those baby otters are terribly cute!! Glad you got an otter fix.

yeah been missing my little friends

HERON!!!!!!! ;)

The baby otters are just toooo cute. Great pics once again mate :)

:lol: I wondered if you'd reply with that

cheers mate

Beautiful!!!! NO matter if it has tchincal prob or not I like the colors of nature.

Pttf... I can take better pictures in my sleep.

No seriously... I take very good pictures in my dreams...

Great shots LP.

Now I know why you're called the Otter Kind. Great shots!
It's not cold there, though. England does not know the meaning of cold, and nor does anywhere that gets most of their winter precipitation in the form of rain :p

Wow, those birds have amazing color, keep up the nice work.

Also what camera are you using?

Pttf... I can take better pictures in my sleep.

No seriously... I take very good pictures in my dreams...

Great shots LP.

Ummm... so far in this thread I have been called an arse and now your telling me you can take better photos in your sleep :lol: think I might give up on this photography thing

Wow, those birds have amazing color, keep up the nice work.

Also what camera are you using?

cheers, camera used was a Canon EOS 1D mkII

Most reactions

Back