Danbo and his ponderings...

MeleKalikimaka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
yes I'm aware its been done to death here, i have taken a different approach to this guy. instead of a comic strip idea... I've gone for a well... different approach, mainly to tie in with college work, a bit kinda, single image 'far side' style... but a bit deeper... well trying to anyway.

What If...

So we and our elaborately evolving computers may meet each other halfway. Someday a human being, named perhaps Fred White, may shoot a robot named Pete Something-or-other, which has come out of a General Electric factory, and to his surprise see it weep and bleed. And the dying robot may shoot back and, to its surprise, see a wisp of gray smoke arise from the electric pump that it supposed was Mr. White's beating heart. It would be rather a great moment of truth for both of them.

]

Box Mentality

The trouble with the world is that too many people with too much power live in a box (their home), then travel the same road every day to another box (their office).

Danbo Loves Danbo

“If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself”

I hope my idea is getting through... still working on them, so any suggestions and input greatly appriciated... I dont really do this sorta thing with my shots... dont think i have ever named a photo before even :eek:

Box Mentality is so true, interesting concepts. It has certainly made me think!

That's CUTE!

Danbo misinterprates Apples new "Facetime"

“Love is not a clock. You simply cannot take it apart just to see what makes it tick, and even if you could, you probably could never get it back together again.”

Where did you get your Danbo from and for how much? Is he the smaller one or the larger one?

Love these shots btw. :)

“There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those.”

Reach For The Stars

“Even a fool knows you can't touch the stars, but it doesn't stop a wise man from trying.”[/QUOTE]

okay, i want that clock!
love the clock, and flower and bokeh shots! i have a tendency to shoot flowers and love bokeh, so i might just be a little bit biased...:thumbup:

Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great."

Wow, this is a nice photo series. Danbo is really adorable. I like the first picture a lot, while your message in the second photo (box mentality) is really true. These days, many people are just doing routines. Keep them coming!

Most reactions

Back