Dance lesson

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
_mg_4883.jpg

Wow, that is pretty neat! I have to concetrate and find the hands and feet... :)
Very nice artistic image!
btw, was this handheld or on a tripod?

I second the Wow. I can make it out but at the same time I can't. I like it!

third WOW from me :D from the title i was expecting something competly different, nice effect!

It was done without tripod.

And another from the same session:
"Melody of dance"

_mg_4914.jpg

Fabulous.
The first one could be titled - Fire Dance.

Dani.

Heya. Good to see you again, Eduard. Sabine was asking about you and whether "the one who always photographs ballet" has been on of late, and I had to tell her you were in Sweden, teaching sailing, now weren't you?

I had so hoped to impress you (well, just a little) with this_photo_of_mine (since I am always so impressed with yours and was actually THINKING OF YOU when I took that one!), but it seems like I posted it at the wrong time of the year.

Very cool!!! I'd love to know how you did that....!!

:O)

The first one is a bit staccato, kinda confused but sharp, I luv the fluid sweeping lines of the second one, I kinda want the background to be darker though.
Still pretty high on the cool'o'meter...excellent:thumbup:

I love these shots, I'm inspired to try something similar.

I had so hoped to impress you (well, just a little) with this_photo_of_mine (since I am always so impressed with yours and was actually THINKING OF YOU when I took that one!)

You did very nice picture. Only 5 cents from my side - you should to use a mask to make spectators a little desaturated and darker. They struggle with dancer.

And another one from the same session
_mg_5047.jpg

Your second shot should be labeled "Whirlwind". :)

Another very nice image!

Most reactions

Back