Dandelion...

noescape

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol I just randomly took this picture... It is indeed random- feel free to edit it, and give me your opinion!

dandelion.jpg

:thumbup: ? :thumbdown: ?

Let me know what you think.... :lol:

cropped a bit too tightly on the upper end for my taste ... keeping it off centre vertically is a good idea, but the way you did it ruins the balance IMHO.

the image seems overexposed, so you lose detail in the main subject.

apart from that, nice image.

even shallower DOF and a slight punch in contrast could improve it further.

lol okay, well I have absolutely NO idea how to take a good picture in the "pro" sense, this was just a random snap with my crappy camera!

lol okay, well I have absolutely NO idea how to take a good picture in the "pro" sense, this was just a random snap with my crappy camera!

Well, I am not pretending you will learn to take "good pictures in the pro sense" from me ;) those were just my feelings towards the image ... and you wanted to know what I think ;)

And thank you!!! :D

Here, I edited it a bit- It's probably not much better, but I like it more lol

dandelionbw.jpg

Well, the edit goes in the right direction, shows that you DO see what needs to be seen (and possibly observed) when taking a photo.
Random snaps rarely look anything BUT "random snaps", and it might be your goal to arrive where a photo becomes a photo even BEFORE you set about editing it, so that in the end your "random snaps" become more directed, more thought-out, more meaningful, so that there isn't "Random Snap" written all about them?

Ahhhh I think I get what you're saying. I completely agree. Hmm, this should be interesting...

Most reactions

Back