Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3-3-2008_014.jpg

Cool shot. I like the lighting.

Where was this taken?

Cool shot. I like the lighting.

Where was this taken?

It's really hard to explain how i got this shot, but it's actually a piece of a much bigger machine. I came upon a brick box of some sorts, and there was a big wooden door with a lock on it. You could see through various cracks and whatnot, and inside there was this big mechanical thing. I took the shot through one of those cracks which created the lighting effect that you see here. It just so happened to be perfect.

nice pic do you have a pic of the whole thing and the lighting is good i just think that it should be darkend just a tad...but im no expert

nice pic do you have a pic of the whole thing and the lighting is good i just think that it should be darkend just a tad...but im no expert

I do not in fact have a picture of the "whole thing". I guess it would really just be a big brick box, that while at first drew my attention, didn't really seem like it would pan out well for the shot. Further investigation was needed to find the real subject. As for darkening it, its a scan of a film negative, and i like the faded tones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back