Danube Delta stories

Danad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok..I opened this thread to talk about Danube Delta...and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Unfotunatelly I went in Delta in october, so I saw only some swans, but they were really nice. But I heard that in the summer time is amazing. There are special programs - Birdwatching - and you actually go in the heart of the Delta and you can see ospreys, pelicand, hundred of swans...it's unbelievable!

He are some of my shots...Enjoy! Promess I'll work on some other pictures soon and I'll show you!

Birds
PASARI-N.jpg

I have no idea what kind of birds aew...probably seagull

Swans - these are adolescent swans :D
lebedepui-n.jpg

Together - grown-up swans:)

lebede2-N.jpg

Alone

LEBADA-N.jpg

Fishermen

FISHERMEN.jpg

this is burned, I know...but the "stars efect" is great...I like it!:blushing:

My boys

baietii-n.jpg

Actually only the one in the back is mine, the other one belongs to my girlfriend!:D

And last, but not least...two sunsets! Hope you'll like them

SUNSET2.jpg

SUNSET.jpg

This is it...I hope I didn't push it with so many pictures! Looking forward to see the feed back!

Dana

Ah, the group of flying swans is precious. There are many, and they are far away, but still close enough - and the photo is sharp enough - for us to see some detail. And the wing-span of the lone flying swan is wonderful to look at, too.

So you don't get there easily? It is a bit of a journey that needs to be well planned and prepared with time off work and all that?
Ah...
...else I would see some serious "competition" with our Canadian bird photographers here ;) (check out Raymond and Airic).

Yes, the first are gulls.
And I like the adolescent swans, too.

And the photo of your boys ... and those of the sunsets (of course).

No, you didn't push it with these many photos, only advice is to give them numbers once you post ... say ... more than 4.

great shots, love the sunsets and the swans

I am so happy you like the pictures!:lmao:

LaFoto said:
So you don't get there easily? It is a bit of a journey that needs to be well planned and prepared with time off work and all that?

It's easy to get there, but I had only 10 days of holiday this year:confused:
It's better to go for 5-6 days because there are a lot of nice places to see, and it's also easy to plann...a phonecall and the reservation is made.Besides that all you need is gas and clothes - and of course the car:blushing: !
My hubby will go there at the end of November...He likes to fish and we heard that until December 20th it's awesome there for the fishermen! It's pike season! Yammy!:D

Most reactions

Back