Dark Photos ?

i am with joves , i have continued to check this thread as i am interested in seeing the photos with the metadata so we can really help this family.

Maybe the grammar thing scare OP from posting the photos.

OP, have your wife read this site.

http://goingManual.com

loads of noobie advice. Sounds like she needs to re read her camera manual (and double check exposure compensation in the semi auto modes) or understand how to meter.

It might be worth investing $50 on a class. Otherwise the camera is bit of a waste of cash as a cheaper point and shoot wold do the job as well.

Best of luck!

Sooo, all ewe gramer police. Hoo gives a rats arse! Iv eye ask 4 corrections than give em. Otherwise your coments arent welcum! :)

Perhaps that's correct in the 51st state but it's academic as my point went completely over your head.

No, that is correct anywhere that English is spoken, even in your part of the US.

skieur

My point is still over your head but, should you choose to discuss grammar, read this.

You are still INCORRECT. You have not read your own quote, obviously. It was complete sentences and NOT words or phrases within quotes.

I say again, there is a difference between complete sentences and words or phrases within quotations. With complete sentences within the quote, the period stays within the quote. With words or phrases in quotation marks, the period goes OUTSIDE THE QUOTE.

The poster used quotation marks and period CORRECTLY.

skieur

No, that is correct anywhere that English is spoken, even in your part of the US.

skieur

My point is still over your head but, should you choose to discuss grammar, read this.

You are still INCORRECT. You have not read your own quote, obviously. It was complete sentences and NOT words or phrases within quotes.

I say again, there is a difference between complete sentences and words or phrases within quotations. With complete sentences within the quote, the period stays within the quote. With words or phrases in quotation marks, the period goes OUTSIDE THE QUOTE.

The poster used quotation marks and period CORRECTLY.

skieur

Go argue grammar with someone else. I have no interest in providing you with an education.

It's not necessary to use correct grammar on an internet message board, especially when not requested. If you think it is you're pretty sad.

You have both dragged this thread way off topic. Someone has posted asking for assistance not an English lesson. If you wish to continue, start your own thread.

If you feel the need to correct peoples English go ahead and PM them, I'm sure they'll be very welcome.

:roll:

If you feel the need to correct peoples English go ahead and PM them, I'm sure they'll be very welcome.

YOU MISSED AN APOSTROPHE!!!

BURNNNN!!!!

(I'm kidding)

:lmao:

grammarnaziem5.jpg

And what you really should say and mean, is, "a lot".

Oh yes, please revitalize this dead thread where people were being obnoxious to each other... that's very helpful. Thanks so much!

:banghead:

For those of you who showed interest in helping me thank you. I did find help eslewhere with the grammer classes. For those of you who chose to correct my grammer and waste everyones time get a life. You are obviously spending way to much time in front of your puter. Its ok with me if you dont have a life. I am cool with it. If you cant get help at Charter then get help somewhere. Again thank you from those of you who offered help on my issue.

So you aren't going to put up any pictures?

Oh also, It's spelt grammar.

Here are two examples of what the OP is talking about (emailed to me because he couldn't host them)

untitled2.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Personally they don't look that bad to me in terms of darkness - the faces could use brightening up a tad, a bit of fill flash should help out with this regard.

Most reactions

Back