Dark reading ...

This photo is not interesting enough for me. I think that for a photo with such a small region that is lit, there must be something realy interesting in the lit part such as a face etc.
Dani

Danir & Chicagophotoshop thanks for your comment.

I know it s dark :mrgreen: , but the place was like this and I really don't want to put more light because it has no meaning to me to change it. ( I have the RAW I could do it)

But I understand that it makes the picture difficult to read.
I was more interested by atmosphere , it does not t work for you & I thank you for telling.

Mat

I kinda like it being dark gives it abit of atmosphere imo.

Absolut, WVPhotoguy, happy to see that at least 2 people share a bit of the atmospher of this picture

But I have probably to work on it to make it slightly lighter without destroying the atmosphere

Mat

Much better, but still a tad dark IMO. Its an interesting shot though!

I think if they guy would sit in the spotlight, it would make a better image with a stronger focal point. You would get a nice rim light on him and could then have the rest of the picture pretty dark.
I like your idea for the picture tho...

Well, I like it. Yes, the 2nd version is better, but the overall idea is nice for me.

I like any pic that makes me think "what's going on on that scene" or start thinking stories related to it.

Krueger, trao, Tsienni, Longducdong, seemoo thanks for comment, and happy to see that you notice the difference :mrgreen:

seemoo you know why the guy was not seated on the light , because he would have been just in front of the door :mrgreen:

mat

Most reactions

New Topics

Back