Dark spots on LCD screen

LSG

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Help! I was using my Camera in the Sun today, and It was really hot!
Then I noticed that there were dark spots on the LCD screen which I can only see when there is reflection from the sun and when the Screen is just Black.. When I look at pictures using the LCD screen I don't see it..

When I checked the LCD screen it looks like its coming from the outer part of the screen, not the main LCD which shows the picture..

DSC_7144-1.jpg

It doesn't really look this bad! I used flash so it looks worst than it is in this picture

Hope you guys can help me!

I was wondering if this can be from the heat? it doesn't really bother my shots, I just hate it when nothings on the screen and the sun hits the LCD

wow.... your camera has a pox. Did it commit some sin against the gods or something recently? Sheesh.

Can you post a larger picture of it? I'd be curious to see that at full resolution.

I suppose you could have burst the liquid crystal in the display or something, but I've never heard of that except when you actually break the display itself. (like crack it) I also have NO idea about the mechanics of this stuff... I'm sure someone on here is smarter about this stuff than I am.

its diseased. Id recomend burning it. lol

dont burn it.....id cry if you did. lol

Uhm...it might be a leak in thee liquid crystal...my brother has a black spot on his Zune, but the screan is cracked on the zune...did you do anything to jar the LCD enough to do anything like that?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back