Darkroom - Photoshop - Darkroom.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay...well...story is...always see good old Terri post here and I had to give it a try, so shes my inspiration this time.

Simply...I did something very odd in my photography lesson a while ago, and I would like to share the exerperience with you guys.

Firstly, I developed this image in the darkroom from my negative.

File0028.jpg

Not great I know...but I then scanned the picture, and I edited in photoshop.

I cut out the seegull, and doubled it up many times around the image, and then adding a blueish tint to the entire picture.
I also made the birds bigger and smaller, adding more/less contrast to make them appear at different distances..

water_paper.jpg

Finally, the part that is soo sexy :D I inverted the image, so its...in its own sense, a negative, and then I printed it on normal white paper.

Placing this ontop of photographic paper in the darkroom, I managed to make a picture in the darkroom of the photoshoped image, and this, my beautiful photo forum people, is the result.

File0030.jpg

I thank you all for reading, and I prey for comments.

I bid you adue...

I'm proud to be your inspiration, Arty.... :thumbup:

I must admire your end result here. Totally surreal, so you know I'm all over that. ;) So - this final image is on darkroom paper...? I would love to have watched your process here! I'll forgive the PS since you ended up back in the darkroom and the results are so cool. :mrgreen:

Great work, very imaginative. :D

terri said:
I'm proud to be your inspiration, Arty.... :thumbup:

I must admire your end result here. Totally surreal, so you know I'm all over that. ;) So - this final image is on darkroom paper...? I would love to have watched your process here! I'll forgive the PS since you ended up back in the darkroom and the results are so cool. :mrgreen:

Great work, very imaginative. :D

Thanks hehe, and its soooo easy to do, if you want ill talk you through it, but if I can do it terri, theres no doubt you can :)

meh. ;) Playing around in PS isn't really my cup of tea, but I can sure appreciate it when others do good work with that program. I hope you find some more stuff like and post it for us! :D

Interesting process...very imaginative. Nice work.

That is seriously freaky. It's got some eerie and unnerving effect going on there. :shock: :crazy:

dont know why but this image makes me think about a propaganda poster for the allies where you see a whole heap of them bombers, this looks so much like that poster, only here its seagulls :p

GrAsS said:
dont know why but this image makes me think about a propaganda poster for the allies where you see a whole heap of them bombers, this looks so much like that poster, only here its seagulls :p

Ill take that as a compliment
sexywink.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back