data recovery software?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by ghache, May 10, 2010.

1. ghache

ghache TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I shot some snapshot and video at a party last sat and for some reason my card is fkn empty. i tried to scan it with getdataback for fat and nothing.

ive been successfull at 100% recovering stuff from hard drives with that software but nothing on the card.

any software sugestion?

2. skieur

skieur TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    If all else fails, I took a 500 gig failed hard drvie to Fix Sys and they recovered everything for less than $300. They do cards as well, for less of course and considering the hours, work, and equipment involved it was worth it. Most of the software only works up to a certain level of card or drive failure. Beyond that you need to take it in.

skieur

3. Dallmeyer

Dallmeyer TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
  4. ghache

ghache TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    thanks!

i was able to recover every single file last night with the Sandisk rescue Pro software.

5. JackAlexander

JackAlexander TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Glad you got back your lost files back. I just want to share something about recovering data here. Data recovery is a big concept. When it comes to recover files including a lot of types or whole folder missing, it's suitable to use programs like Getdataback etc. But if you your lost files are photos, audio or videos especially from digital camera or flash card, it's advisible to try some photo recovery tools. As photo recovery programs are more accurate in getting back lost photos video and music.

In this case I think Wondershare Photo Recovery is a nice choose, it's a premium application but offer free trial version. You can rely on it to deep scan the missing pictures, videos and music on your memory card and preview them perfectly. And then perform full recovery.

Thank you for your time, any more questions about photo recovery. Please share with me. I would be glad to talk about it. Regards