Daughter in Sepia

UncleRico

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't do sepia often, but I thought it worked for this photo. I'd love to hear what you think.

We had a fan set up to her right, so that's why there are some stray hairs. I can't decide if I should have cleaned them up, or bumped the fan up a notch.

3698783827_33bcfce37d.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

I don't do sepia often, but I thought it worked for this photo. I'd love to hear what you think.

We had a fan set up to her right, so that's why there are some stray hairs. I can't decide if I should have cleaned them up, or bumped the fan up a notch.

3698783827_33bcfce37d.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Ryan

She is very cute and this is a great shot, my only comment would be there seems to be a bit too much mascara clumping her lashes together and it sort of distracted me, otherwise, great shot.

She is very cute and this is a great shot, my only comment would be there seems to be a bit too much mascara clumping her lashes together and it sort of distracted me, otherwise, great shot.

great shot, wouldnt even of noticed the eyes until i read that but it does look strange.

Thank you both for the comments. I didn't notice here eyes either, but I see what you mean. I'm not sure if my wife slipped the mascara in or not.

Thanks

Thanks, Mitsugirly. I had it in B&W, but there was just something about the sepia that I liked.

Ryan

Most reactions

Back