Daughter with Dog

Canoncan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just trying some Blk and White. Any thoughts
LauraBW.jpg

Well, I don't mind too much that Laura's not looking into the camera but that her eyes are on the dogs, since she is caressing his ear at the time the photo was taken (if my bad monitor isn't wrong about that). So it's nice to see the dog look and Laura look at the dog.
Why had I expected a toddler daughter in your case, Canoncan? Don't ask me... I did ;). Must have thought you were younger :D.

Ya, he is real old, much older then me :) I can get away with that, he is my brother in law. I think Laura pops up in a few of my "For LaFoto" post images.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17271
Cheers,

Eric

PS. We should have done a TFP brother in law portrait kind of photo last night...on second thought maybe not.

Ah! So those are your "secret connections" you're having - I wonder who else know each other through friendship or family bonds on this board, apart from those that very apparently know each other (such as Hobbes and Alison, for example). Me? I'm the "lonesome rider" here, I'm trying to persuade my sister to join up but she keeps telling me she hasn't got the time for something "as time consuming as that". Hmph...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back