Daughter's Christmas Series

gatorchrissy1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I figured since I was commenting and posting a lot today, I'd put these out there for C&Cs. In case you missed my intro post, I've been shooting with my Nikon D50 for over two years, so I don't consider myself a newbie, but no expert either. I love taking children's photos and one day I'd like to get paid for it ;)

Thanks for any comments.

2096220853_60b424919f.jpg

2096220939_8a359fa958.jpg

2096997668_211a73334d.jpg

2096997376_20e92ace57.jpg

Thanks again for looking, I look forward to contributing and posting more often.

All fotos are very good and qualitative.
But It's not good cuts bottom on 1, 2, 4 pictures

All fotos are very good and qualitative.
But It's not good cuts bottom on 1, 2, 4 pictures

Are you referring to the crops? I'll keep that in mind, I did not crop the bottoms of these photos, these are as is out of the camera, maybe I need to work on the composition.

Thanks!

I like the colors in these. I agree about the crops, you want to include all of her feet. :) She's adorable, btw!

Aww, thanks. I'll keep that in mind next time, I did not crop these on the bottom, her feet were never included. I guess I need to work on my composition.

Hi, I love your pics.. nice job! I agree about backing up just slightly to change the way the bottom of the picture is framed.. that or turn the camera sideways to get a long view for shots 1 or 2 would have been ideal. I actually like the cut of #4, though. I think 1 is the best in terms of color, composition and quality. Great job, she's so cute!

oooh also, one last thing.. I think it would be good if you didn't always center your subject. Sometimes it works and is compositionally OK, but I notice in pictures like #2 and # 3 that a differnet composition completley would make the picture so much more interesting.

oooh also, one last thing.. I think it would be good if you didn't always center your subject. Sometimes it works and is compositionally OK, but I notice in pictures like #2 and # 3 that a differnet composition completley would make the picture so much more interesting.

Thanks so much for the advice. I work on composition as much as I can, but it's the weakest and most challenging aspect for me. Plus, a fast moving two year old makes it difficult as well - lol. I guess that's why we keep practicing.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back