Photos OK to edit
Roarkblog01.jpg

Roarkblog02.jpg

Roarkblog03.jpg

Roarkblog04.jpg

Roarkblog05.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work again.

I have to say, when I saw the first photo, I wondered if the guy was old enough to get married :lol: He looks very young in that one.

I like your offbeat PP of some of them but, do you use photos with such different styles of PP in your albums?

And what is this place? Looks interesting.

Beautiful work! I too thought that the groom looked no older than 16 in that first shot! Love the PP! Way to step out of the box!

Thanks so much you guys!

Yeah, he does look really young, huh? (But then again I'm in my mid 40s and everyone looks young to me.) :)

He must have a babyface though because I know he's already graduated college and is a film maker.

And that's basically why I decided to run loose a little on this one. A lot of my clientelle is more traditional. This couple was a little more towards the arty side.

Cloudwalker, the couple chooses their photos for their albums, and they receive both a "clean" version and a tweaked version when I go off the path a bit. I've done albums with mixed processing, and it actually looks kinda cool. Anyhoo, the place is a museum dedicated to the poet Elizabeth Barret Browning. It was a neat place.

PS, double photo above is now fixed. :)

I like his gold crown in #4

oh wait

=P

Hehe. I knew someone was gonna mention that!

Actually was going to mention the golden crown but I forgot. :lol:

At 50+ (the plus is a secret lol) and with my kids in their mid 30s everybody looks young to me in wedding shots. But in that 1st one he looks really, really young. It reminded me of how DiCaprio bugged me when he started playing adult roles because he always looked too young...

Thanks for the name of the place. For some reason I thought you were much further north. Hard to keep track of people here. Lol. Since I will be going thru that area on my US tour, I will try and go see the place.

Ok on the mixed PP albums. Would never have thought of doing that myself but I can see how it would work thinking about it now. One of the best things about life is that there is always something to learn.

I like the shots, but is it just me, or are there a lot of pictures where the faces are OOF?

Hi Geaux,

Unfortunately, that is due to the upload process. They are all sharp. I don't know why it does this.

Thanks!

Really Really nice. Your eye for details is outstanding. I love them all. The only tiniest thing I would change is the portrait of the groom alone. The angle with the light fixture right behind him it looks like a crown and I find it really distracting. But that is nitpicky. I would have LOVEd to have images like this from my wedding.

Really Really nice. Your eye for details is outstanding. I love them all. The only tiniest thing I would change is the portrait of the groom alone. The angle with the light fixture right behind him it looks like a crown and I find it really distracting. But that is nitpicky. I would have LOVEd to have images like this from my wedding.

Yeah, you are totally right. It was a grab shot, but my shooter should have taken a step left or right. I love the color he got though. :)

You talk about "your shooter' and I want to ask a question about that. Not really for me as I haven't shot weddings in a long time and hope to never have to again (I hate weddings, even as a guest, lol)

When do you decide to bring in extra shooters? I always shot my weddings by myself, never gave any thoughts to having an extra shooter or even an assistant, but it seems to be a thing of today's weddings and your answer might help some people.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back