David

jeytee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a quick photo walk with a friend recently during the fall season! Let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks again :)

I like most the 1st and 2nd images

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Not really a fan of the yellow glasses; their tone rather clashes with the harmony in the rest of the image. I'd like the first two (esp. #1) a lot if they had a little more room. The almost crop of his head in #1, and the cropped hand in #2 really hurt IMO; that said, I really like the concept and general execution.

Not really a fan of the yellow glasses; their tone rather clashes with the harmony in the rest of the image. I'd like the first two (esp. #1) a lot if they had a little more room. The almost crop of his head in #1, and the cropped hand in #2 really hurt IMO; that said, I really like the concept and general execution.

Yes, the very close placement of the head to the frame edges on these is not helping the shots. Shot #4 has the head placed a bit too far to the left, and excess space is left camera-right. Shot #3 uses OOF foreground objects perhaps a bit too much, yet is still a clever composition. I like the idea of these, and the general concept, as well as the technical and exposure choices you made.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back