Dawn

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had some time off work last week so set the alarm for 4am :shock: to see if I could catch the sunrise. Here's what I got...

canal_sunrise.jpg

ashridge_sunrise2_3.jpg

ashridge_sunrise.jpg

ash_sunrise_2.jpg

berko_path3.jpg

And here's a link to a pano stitch I did, it's a bit to wide to post at 1000 pixels.

They're all taken on the Ashridge Estate, Herts near Invinghoe Beacon. Shot 5 is a 5 frame HDR all taken a stop apart.

Thanks for looking.

C & C welcome,

Mohain

these are excellent..... dig every single one of em..... superb use of light :thumbup: :thumbup:

WOW!! love them! 2,3 and 4 are just my favs in different ways. You really used the sun well in the photos! 2 is like some dusty farm look, 3.. the colour contrast just wow! and with it coming through the tree i think really works. and 4 its just a wounderful counrty view and i love the long shawdows in it. Im tempted to try an early start now!

Thanks AA and fotophia :)

It was a shock when the alarm went off but worth it. It's a beautiful light and very peaceful at that time of the day. Must do it again :)

great work! someday I 'll get up at 4 am as well!

These are exceptional. Number 2, 4 and 5 are my favorites. I love the sweeping lines and warmth of the number two.

Nice work on number five, it is so bright and green, it has a kind of hidden grotto feel to it. Nice composition as well.

I think it could have used a touch more contrast in the foreground but that might just be me :thumbup:

Beautiful, beautiful shots. What a pretty part of the world you live in. Peaceful indeed.

HOly schmokes... Brilliant stuff Mo. Love em all.

Most reactions

Back