Day 1 UK meetup

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I've just returned from day one of the UK meetup. It was good fun, we got lost lots, regardless of how much we used Rob's sat nav. The time that we weren't lost was spent in various pubs taking photo's of each other. I don't think we have a single 'arty' pic between us. I'll download and edit a few images in a moment and post them in the general gallery.

I'm all set to go and do it again 2moro :)

Scurra

Calm! MD I'm downloading them now, just saying bye to my friends that came along today.

OK so where's the whole thread about the meet-up!?!?!?!?!? I don't belive there isnt' even one, where everyone posted their comments and memories form SW!!!!!!!!!

Mentos. You can't overlook our threads on the Meet-Up in General! They were both made a STICKY!
So now we are all EAGERLY waiting for YOUR photos to show, you are the last to send them in!!! Start posting! NOW. :)
And hopefully nicer ones of me than those that Hertz took (of me - you get honoured with a very, very, VERY pretty one of yours taken by Hertz... and other very pretty ones taken by others, but who can go wrong with YOU as their model???????)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back