Day At The Park C&C

CharlieGarrison

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for some feedback for an aspiring photographer. Spent the day at the park practicing with the camera.

947720440_uX8gc-M.jpg

947707618_aAE9u-M.jpg

947713130_Xdws9-L.jpg

947714674_ZvXJH-M.jpg

13078456_JSzA5

The colors, focus and sharpness are spot on. The shadows on the face are not over bearing but are an area that could be improved with off camera lighting.

Love the dof on #1

Looks like a nice place to shoot! A better time of day would have helped these out a lot.

Overall, they are pretty nice. Just some problems with the harsh daylight. Try going earlier right after sunrise or later right before sunset, that would help a lot with lighting. Also the first one doesn't really do much for me at all.

1 and 2 are pretty good. Priceless shot on #1.

This is weird, when I first loaded this posted it all appeared different. Text and images were all over the place xD

My comment "the first one doesn't do much for me" is the one of the girl standing on top of the hill and you shooting up at her.

This is weird, when I first loaded this posted it all appeared different. Text and images were all over the place xD

My comment "the first one doesn't do much for me" is the one of the girl standing on top of the hill and you shooting up at her.

I cleaned it up because it was jumbled. I thought I got it before anyone saw it but I guess not.

That looks like it was a fun series to shoot. The only issue I have besides the time of day they were shot is that there seems to be too much foreground in number two. I think number one is the best. The focus may be a little soft on the face, but the expression is priceless.

I smiled when I saw the first. That looks like he was having a blast.

Thanks for the feed back.

1. This is my nine month old son who seems to have fun anywhere we go.

2. I thought this was cool with the bokeh in the foreground instead of the typical background though I agree that the subject is kind of drowned out by the foreground.

3 & 4. This is my first time doing action/jump shots they were kind of fun and shooting from down low seemed to give the appearance of more height than what was really there.

Here are a couple more. My wife was standing on the side of hill with a 15%-20% grade. I tipped the camera to make the ground look level.

947721516_ZvE3a-L.jpg

2.This image would probably be much better if you could see her face.
948704477_iPmTY-M.jpg

Most reactions

Back