Daybreak

GreenSlime89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photo.ecopetition.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've returned from my holiday in Almeria and one morning, I dragged myself out of bed at 0545 local time and took my NDX8 filter, tripod and camera with me to the beach. I set up my tripod and waited for the right light and I set the aperture to F/16.0 ISO to 100 and the shutter speed to 3 seconds using my ND filter. I checked the filter and lens were clean before going out to reduce the cloning work I had to to after shooting. As it happened, I had sensor dust and some bouys to clone out. Hopefully it's not to noticeable and I was very pleased with this shot when I got home. My family have admired it and I've submitted it for two competitions and will be printing it off to hang on my wall. So I was hoping you could tell me what you think of it and what could have been done better and what I should do in photoshop if anything can be done.
I used a Canon EOS 20D with a EF 50mm F/1.8. This photo is okay to edit to illustrate any improvements that you might suggest.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

sdcccompetitionentrysmatx5.jpg

I'm assuming that the rules for bumping are the same on this forum as they are on the gallery. So since I haven't had any feedback, I'm bumping this up to the first page.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back