Daybreak

Discussion in 'Critique Forum Archives' started by GreenSlime89, Jun 16, 2007.

1. GreenSlime89

GreenSlime89 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I've returned from my holiday in Almeria and one morning, I dragged myself out of bed at 0545 local time and took my NDX8 filter, tripod and camera with me to the beach. I set up my tripod and waited for the right light and I set the aperture to F/16.0 ISO to 100 and the shutter speed to 3 seconds using my ND filter. I checked the filter and lens were clean before going out to reduce the cloning work I had to to after shooting. As it happened, I had sensor dust and some bouys to clone out. Hopefully it's not to noticeable and I was very pleased with this shot when I got home. My family have admired it and I've submitted it for two competitions and will be printing it off to hang on my wall. So I was hoping you could tell me what you think of it and what could have been done better and what I should do in photoshop if anything can be done.
    I used a Canon EOS 20D with a EF 50mm F/1.8. This photo is okay to edit to illustrate any improvements that you might suggest.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

[​IMG]

2. GreenSlime89

GreenSlime89 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'm assuming that the rules for bumping are the same on this forum as they are on the gallery. So since I haven't had any feedback, I'm bumping this up to the first page.