Daydreaming...

Really cool concept Scott. I like the idea of selective colouring, but I think it mustn't include red from the seats, as the others also said. At first I thought the photo was stained or something (no offence, that thought quickly disappeard after looking more that a fraction of a second :))

I had a litle sugestion, little idea that popped up in my mind when I saw this, that might help to make clear that the other "you's" are part of your daydream. By giving them a bit of a double exposure look, making them a little more ghost/fantasy kind of characters. Not entirely sure how you created this, must have been something with multiple shots composed in one, no? If so this can quite easialy be done.

I think the last one is bang-on perfect. The 'real' you is crisp and vivid, while the rest stand out on the darker background.

Great work Scott!

I like daniels edit, the one thing im wondering, is if you could make a spotlight type effect on the you thats sleeping to bring more focus to him - prolly with all in bw could be really effective.

Karalee said:
I like daniels edit, the one thing im wondering, is if you could make a spotlight type effect on the you thats sleeping to bring more focus to him - prolly with all in bw could be really effective.

Hmm... sounds cool. What exactly do you mean?

First of all...Great Shot. I strongly agree that select the body only is a great idea, also darken the image except the selection. Just a suggestion...maybe add some kind of light shining on the focal point so that it look it angle fall down. Also, crop the top a little bit.

Most reactions

Back