No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since you did not like the night version:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91993

here comes the same spot in daylight (the original is 60 megapixels):
bhausen_tag_test_1_small.jpg

So "we did not like the night version"? Says who?
Anyhow, for some reason, after I have studied the night version yet AGAIN, I am glad the sun came back up and I can see the whole panorama in daylight :D. I recognise more this way :D. AND it is greener! :D :D :D

What a beautiful pano, Alex. And here we get to see how the castle goes on and on and on....

This one touches a chord for me, as it is a 'typical' view from the area of Germany where I have relatives.

I also have the same with a strong polariser used, not sure if it is possible to stitch as the polariser effect of course strongly depends on the angle to the sun. and this angle varies from frame to frame. Of course the sky looks much better defined with a polariser.

Very nice Alex.....where????

Burghausen at the German/Austrian border. Actually the image is taken standing on the Austrian side.

When I saw the thread Daylight pano and it was by Alex I thought this will be good. I was not disappointed. Your work is superb.:hail:

Ooh, your panos continue to impress me! :thumbup:

*trots off to check out this ever-so-famous night version*

Thanks DeadEye and Emma! :)

this is in fact only the 3rd large pano I ever posted on here ...

Such a vast and sweeping panoramic image. Very nice work indeed!

Such a vast and sweeping panoramic image. Very nice work indeed!

Thanks. The stitching was actually dead simple, just setting up the gear and getting useable light took some time.

thanks Roger! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back