Daylight Saving Time

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Quick question about the time change. I have a new Nikon D80 and just wondering if there is going to be firmware or something to change the time in my camera. I emailed Nikon and they basically said, "Good Question, we will forward your question to Japan." I just wanted to see if you guys knew anything about this.

Thanks

Or simply ignore it? You could wear a watch if you need to know what time it is.

Unless you'd like to know what time the photo was taken according to the EXIF data... Sorry - I don't know if there's a firmware update just for this - I plan on just setting mine manually.

you can set the time and time zone in your D80...but i'm not sure if it consider daylight saving......i only set it once when i got it and ignore it.......i never look at the time of the photos

Thanks for all the input guys. I guess I just like to know exactly how to control my equipment. I realize that I could look at my watch, and I don't even stamp my pictures with the date. I just wanted to have control over my equipment. I guess I am a control freak, ha. Thanks anyways for the input.

Most reactions

Back