Daylight Savings Sucks

Braomius

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone else think this? I’m getting my DSLR in the mail today and after I get out of work at 5pm its DARK DARK. I’m not a fan of night photography so this blows.

Positive thinking:

"Now I have an excuse to try night photography, because of the day light saving, there is a whole new world waiting for me"

Positive thinking:

"Now I have an excuse to try night photography, because of the day light saving, there is a whole new world waiting for me"

lol, I'm not bad at it, I've done it, I just don't enjoy it as much. It's my first time getting a real SLR I had a G series point and shoot. Would have loved to take picture for an hour after work. Guess I'll have to manage it in on the weekends.

I do like shooting things during sunset it can make a lot of things more interesting, but as of now the sun sets just as I come out of work so I can't setup for something I'd like to shoot at sunset.

To me all night shoots look the same. Fancy swirling lights or a well lit city.

The nice thing about it is you don't have to get up as early for morning light now. :mrgreen:

The nice thing about it is you don't have to get up as early for morning light now. :mrgreen:
Doesn't work either. It's dark when I leave for work, it's dark when I get home. Weekends are now the only time I see any sunlight at all.

Doesn't work either. It's dark when I leave for work, it's dark when I get home. Weekends are now the only time I see any sunlight at all.

same, kinda sucks seeing the day ending while you're still working too.

I agree. DST needs to die a slow, burning and painful death.

However, night photography is the bomb. So much fun, so many good challenges. If photography is painting with light, never will you get a better opportunity with such a rich and diverse selection of paint.

Not when it's ****ing cold at night because it's winter.
Or when you don't have a camera capable in the dark.

Too much noise and too quick shutter speed.

Positive thinking:

:)

I go in at 8:30 and get off work at 6 and don't get home until 7.. by then its pitch black out. But.. that thought ^^ was exactly what went through my head. So I bought a tripod and hopefully can convince someone to come to Atlanta with me!!

Most reactions

Back