Daylily

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry about the big frame on this - a bit much I guess.

Taken handheld - 105mm macro lens, f\2.8, 1\160th, ISO 100
PP - crop, sharpen, contrast

C&C welcome --Thanks

{edit} Hmmmmm - don't understand why things look sharp till I upload them to TPF

DSC06380aframe.jpg

Beautiful color and details, but I think I would have preferred to see the whole flower without the right petal being cut off.

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. I often cut off a bit of petal on some flowers for a more artisitc effect... but that wasn't the case here...that one petal had damage to it which showed up in photoshop so I cropped it off because I liked the overall shot. I'll be more careful next time. ;) Thanks.

I like this shot, beautiful colors. Lilies are my absolute favorite. I too, agree about the pedal, but I guess there isn't much you can do if it was damaged. I just recently got this lens, very fun to work with.

I use photobucket, too. I find that it reduces the quality of certain photos that I upload.

I like this shot, beautiful colors. Lilies are my absolute favorite. I too, agree about the pedal, but I guess there isn't much you can do if it was damaged. I just recently got this lens, very fun to work with.

I use photobucket, too. I find that it reduces the quality of certain photos that I upload.

Thanks. Yes, I've noticed the reduction in quality is only with certain photos, not all and I have yet to determine why.:confused:

I love shooting daylilies, I find them a real challenge to compose nicely because of their overall structure with the long stamen and curved petals.

:thumbup: yep, the 105mm lens is my favorite! I never go anywhere without it.

Most reactions

Back