Days long gone ...

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was browsing through some old photos today and came acrooss this one taken in Crete 2 years ago. Thinking of the gas prices in Germany at the moment ... I wonder how many gas stations will look like this one some day ....

20030624_tankstelle.jpg

Oh :shock:

Well... the oil companies are NOT precisely going bust with the prices WE have to pay for gas and oil right now! They don't. We do, but especially British Petroleum, or "beyond petroleum", as it is now called internationally, is doing GREAT.

Great is also the photo you are presenting, despite its bright light and dark shadow, no, BECAUSE of its bright light and dark shadows, for it was taken on Crete and you do get a Mediterranean sun there which yields these intense colours! If you stumble on any other nice one from when you were there, do share! Come on. Sunny days and sunny pics are always good!

Okay Corinna, on your request ... The title of this thread is somewhat wrong then, but - who cares. You're right, we need some sun :) I found two more.

This fellow had a hard job of carrying the tourists up to a mountain where you can visit a cave in which legends tell that Zeuss was born. So he took a rest in the sun...
esel.jpg

And this is my first, one and so far only attempt at sports photography:
kite.jpg

All three photos are well done. I know what you mean about gas prices - we're having to learn to walk more! :er:

Most reactions

Back