mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What say you?!! C&C away!!
15150665960_575dfb91d9_c.jpg

Yeah, an interesting visual effect. Nicely seen, M!

Thanks, mens!! I might have a couple more like this to post. Having some fun. ;)

Will you be angry at me if I say that I don't like this? ;)

Not at all, my dear! Just please tell me what you don't like. I like to hear the good and the bad. ;)

Very creative! Not sure what I'm looking at, but cool visual.

Not at all, my dear! Just please tell me what you don't like. I like to hear the good and the bad. ;)
well... I have nothing particular to say... it's just... well... I don't like it... I don't feel it...

and apparently I'm the only one so don't mind me ;)

Who is Abby?

well... I have nothing particular to say... it's just... well... I don't like it... I don't feel it...

and apparently I'm the only one so don't mind me ;)
Haha! You don't have to like it! Thank you for being honest! ;)

Wow. The air quality in DC must really be poor - orange/brown skies are what you'd expect in the coal towns in China. But the geometry arrangement appeals to me - the straight lines remind me of the neck of a guitar with the frets (horizontal) and strings (vertical) implying music. The paleness and the distortion of the reflected building makes it look almost ghostly. I find the image interesting in that it combines several elements in a novel way, but not necessarily "coherent" in that the patterns are more contrasting than mutually supportive. The choice of inverting the colours is also interesting - it challenges what I would expect to see in that situation and makes me open the eyes a little more.

Wow. The air quality in DC must really be poor - orange/brown skies are what you'd expect in the coal towns in China. But the geometry arrangement appeals to me - the straight lines remind me of the neck of a guitar with the frets (horizontal) and strings (vertical) implying music. The paleness and the distortion of the reflected building makes it look almost ghostly. I find the image interesting in that it combines several elements in a novel way, but not necessarily "coherent" in that the patterns are more contrasting than mutually supportive. The choice of inverting the colours is also interesting - it challenges what I would expect to see in that situation and makes me open the eyes a little more.
Paul, your write ups always make me look at my own work in a different way! ;) Thank you for taking the time to comment!:586:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back