DC Folks

hobbes28 said:
How about just meeting at the edge of the reflecting pool between the two monuments, the side closest to the Washington Monument? That's where I usually met up with people because it's only a stretch of concrete like 25 ft long.

i see you've been using google-earth :D

Alright, my rehearsal next week is early (9:30-10:30) so if you want to meet a little bit earlier, I can be there as early as noon. WHat do you think? Or should we stick with 1:30 anyways

OK, sorry to be out of touch.

So, we are meeting at the reflecting pool (the side closest to the Washington Monument and the WWII memorial). We will look like tourists, except we will have nicer cameras, and we're meeting either at 11 or 1:30. I got it :)

OK seriously, now that we got the place, when is best for everyone?

Also, if anyone wants my cell number (just in case), let me know.

Either 12 or 1:30. 11:00 isn't going to be possible for me. Yeah, we should PM each other our phone #s. It's always a good idea when you're trying to be in the same place at the same time :)

FINAL DETAILS!!! THIS IS IT

When: 1:30 PM on Saturday, Nov. 5
Where: The Washington Monument end of the reflection pool.

See you there. And anyone else who happens to live in DC, come as well!

clarinetJWD said:
FINAL DETAILS!!! THIS IS IT

When: 1:30 PM on Saturday, Nov. 5
Where: The Washington Monument end of the reflection pool.

See you there. And anyone else who happens to live in DC, come as well!

Sounds like we picked an awesome day! It's supposed to be in the 70s!

See you at 1:30!

jocose said:
Sounds like we picked an awesome day! It's supposed to be in the 70s!

See you at 1:30!
UH RAH!

I really hate to do this, but my Clarinet teacher just scheduled Rep Class for Saturday afternoon... I'll see if he can hear me play some other time before the masterclass on Monday, but if he can't, is there any way y'all can reschedule it for 2 weeks from tomorrow? (November 19) I hate it when this sort of thing happens, and I normally would be able to get out of class, but I'm playing some excerpts preparing for a amsterclass. Sorry guys... let me know.

clarinetJWD said:
I really hate to do this, but my Clarinet teacher just scheduled Rep Class for Saturday afternoon... I'll see if he can hear me play some other time before the masterclass on Monday, but if he can't, is there any way y'all can reschedule it for 2 weeks from tomorrow? (November 19) I hate it when this sort of thing happens, and I normally would be able to get out of class, but I'm playing some excerpts preparing for a amsterclass. Sorry guys... let me know.

I hate it when life gets in the way of things :)

Maybe we should go to your Masters Class and take pics of that ;)

Seriously, though, I'm good with waiting till the 19th if others are. I'm also good with doing it tomorrow AND on the 19th.

Well, I haven't heard back from my teacher yet, so let's say the 19th... It's too bad, really, but I really need some help if I'm not going to completely suck on Monday :)

my ankle is giving me trouble, but i may still show up just in case others are interested.
was there an itinerary?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back