DC Under Attack

Calliope

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
26126015-L-1.jpg

**Yes, that is JonMikal along with the boys! We went kite flying and when I was going through the pictures, this story popped in my head. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it!**

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen.. you are so very creative...!!! great story... gotta admit, i got worried when our hero hit the ground...good thing he is training up the others to take his place.....

i can sleep better at night knowing the chenaults are out there..!!
great job, Linda...!!! i cant quit smiling!!!

:lol: Very creative and quite cute :) Your pics always make me smile Linda :) Lovely job! The cutest shot has to be the fourth from last :) You capture your children so well!!!

What a great idea, and excellently laid out! Thanks for the laugh :D

Great work. The story is brilliant, and the photos are really well done. Excellent job!!!!!

Chiller said:
Great work. The story is brilliant, and the photos are really well done. Excellent job!!!!!

:mrgreen:

Thanks everyone - my hobby is writing more than anything else but you couldn't tell by this particular story... :blushing: I keep reading over it and thinking "God, I must've been tired when I wrote it." But it's definitely a keeper - I'll be putting a copy in each of the boy's photo books so they can laugh about it when they get older.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back