Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cc pls :D

_MG_6224.jpg

elephant.jpg

tiger.jpg

alligator.jpg

buds.jpg

lol... I was just trying to help. Your images are, in fact, boring and uninteresting.

err that is rather an overly harsh comment with no construtive elements to it - come on Rob you know better than this!

"rules are meant to be broken and ignoring this one doesn’t mean your images are necessarily unbalanced or uninteresting"

Read more: http://digital-photography-school.com/rule-of-thirds#ixzz0oV5D5NmP

You don't get to break the rules until you have a strong understanding of composition and know WHY you are breaking them.

All of them are out of focus, and the composition could have been much better.

Keep at it :thumbup:

:meh: I'll try harder next time then!

I gave my constructive elements in my first post, and there was nothing harsh. If someone asks for comments and then disagrees with the comments that are posted, I'm not sure where to go from there. I guess I should have just said nothing rather than trying to reinforce my original point.

I gave my constructive elements in my first post, and there was nothing harsh. If someone asks for comments and then disagrees with the comments that are posted, I'm not sure where to go from there. I guess I should have just said nothing rather than trying to reinforce my original point.

There is nothing wrong with healthy debate about points made – in fact discussion about critique and expansion of points can often be a vastly important and fantastic learning tool.
If ones critique is in fact critiqued or questioned you can retort or you can expand upon the point - this opens up great opportunities to learn - sometimes (in the best of cases) both sides will end up walking away with things they have learnt from the other.

pffft only two works miss spelt and two slips of the keyboard - stop being pedantic ;)

I can't help it. ;( I see typos and misspellings and I discount whatever is being said.

I do know that it is hard getting critique on work that you are proud of, and our initial reaction is to defend images that you think are beautiful. The bottom line is: we put our work up for C&C here to hear others' opinions on our photos. If you think they're perfect, then don't ask for C&C! Just share your work! (Some are sure to give comments and critique anyway, but if you haven't asked for it, you can give them heck!)

It might just be me, but I try as hard as I can to disguise the fact that the animals are in captivity. You can accomplish this by shooting tighter photos, playing with depth of field, or working angles.

If you were looking for photos that were obviously shot in a zoo, then I say success!

What camera gear are you working with?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back