Dc Zoo

nope, only when I take snapshots. I don't get why they came out so blurry...I used the digital zoom, even with the elephant I zoomed in on the eyeball and it was focused when i snapped...

Your shutter speed was 1/50 sec. That's way too slow for taking a photo at 55mm (full zoom on your lens), and it's too slow to photograph an animal at anyway. When stuff is moving around (and to combat camera shake), you really need to be more in the range of 1/200 sec or above. When I'm taking animal photos (which I do a lot) 1/200 is the absolute lowest I will go. I'm usually more in the neighborhood of 1/500 or more if there is movement.

The shot is blurry because of camera shake, not because it wasn't in focus. Also, I'm guessing you did crops on all of these? Do yourself a favor and pick up a cheap telephoto. That way, you can take advantage of your camera's actual resolution, rather than shooting and cropping.

Sooo I went and was playin around with the rule of thirds and did this with the 55-250 lens didn't turn out that bad, i don't think considering it was a milk jug bahaha, no but the last time I used the lens none of my images were in focus..I guess I have improved haha. Thats why I never use that lens because I thought it was crap. Buuut of course it's the photographer not the equipment...:p
_MG_6315.jpg

Then I broke the rule again.....
_MG_6415.jpg

bahaha:lol:
I was going for a self portrait but light was too low and I kept getting camera shake so this is what I ended up with lol....
and I realize this is in the nature and wildlife thread :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back