Dead Crow :(

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Moni, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Moni

Moni TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Few days ago I was just walking in the park. Suddenly saw this crow, dead one; a dog was trying to extract the tail from the body. I took a stick and the dog ran away! And then I got a feeling that, we human beings are very lucky that when we die normally, our relatives shade tears for us, they all pray for us, we can sleep under the ground in peace!

[​IMG]

2. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I am really curious to see what this shot looks like in b&w :scratch: In some cases, b&w lends its self to death and decay better than colour.

Moni, what camera do you use out of curiousity? do you have any image editing software?

3. Moni

Moni TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hmm... vonnagy!
    I didn't know how is the color of "DEATH" :roll:
    Thanks for the tips ;)

My camera is not so good one it's Canon PowerShot and not suitable for Photography... :(

Actually I bought this one for personal use...but after a exibition of photography...I was very much interested...and started with it :)

And I think...when I'll be expert enough like you guys and of course make some money...I'll buy good one and do it very seriouly :)

About Image Editing software...yes I've one: Photoshop5. But I'm not so expert to use it...only know to crop, select, fixing Brightness and Contrast etc. :oops:

4. MuffinJuice

MuffinJuice TPF Noob!

i have a powershot a70 and it works great for what i ask of it, what is yours?

5. surfingfireman

surfingfireman TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Better watch out for West Nile virus. Dead crows are often a sign of it being around.....