Dead Crow :(

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Few days ago I was just walking in the park. Suddenly saw this crow, dead one; a dog was trying to extract the tail from the body. I took a stick and the dog ran away! And then I got a feeling that, we human beings are very lucky that when we die normally, our relatives shade tears for us, they all pray for us, we can sleep under the ground in peace!

deadcrow.jpg

I am really curious to see what this shot looks like in b&w :scratch: In some cases, b&w lends its self to death and decay better than colour.

Moni, what camera do you use out of curiousity? do you have any image editing software?

Hmm... vonnagy!
I didn't know how is the color of "DEATH" :roll:
Thanks for the tips ;)

My camera is not so good one it's Canon PowerShot and not suitable for Photography... :(

Actually I bought this one for personal use...but after a exibition of photography...I was very much interested...and started with it :)

And I think...when I'll be expert enough like you guys and of course make some money...I'll buy good one and do it very seriouly :)

About Image Editing software...yes I've one: Photoshop5. But I'm not so expert to use it...only know to crop, select, fixing Brightness and Contrast etc. :oops:

Most reactions

Back