Dead Things

I enjoyed that song back in the day and it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title of this thread ;)

I enjoyed that song back in the day and it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the title of this thread ;)

Yea.. good tunes! Jamming on the entire album now! Good Morning Starshine next... and then I think I will move on to the Poppy Family! See what you started! Lol!

Yea.. good tunes! Jamming on the entire album now! Good Morning Starshine next... and then I think I will move on to the Poppy Family! See what you started! Lol!
I'm so sorry ;(

I have a compact 8gb USB memory stick in the stereo in my car. It's only about half full, but has over 800 songs on it. Most of them from the Dinosaur Rock genre ;) Everything from 3 Dog Night to Iron Butterfly to Chicago to Credence to you name it.

We seem to have hijacked the original thread. Sorry about that OP, I'm done now.

I'm so sorry ;(

I have a compact 8gb USB memory stick in the stereo in my car. It's only about half full, but has over 800 songs on it. Most of them from the Dinosaur Rock genre ;) Everything from 3 Dog Night to Iron Butterfly to Chicago to Credence to you name it.

We seem to have hijacked the original thread. Sorry about that OP, I'm done now.

Hey.. most of those Bands are "dead things".... unlike some today which classify as the "walking dead"! lol!

cgipson1 said:
I used to live in Texas, and Florida! Every place has fish (even Colorado). I also used to be a somewhat serious amateur Ichthyologist... with an emphasis on Chondrichthyes, subbranch Elasmobranchii! ;) This would have been my chosen career field, except there are few jobs, and very little money in it.

True...no money in fish studies. I currently work for CA Dept. Fish n Game ... hence my dead fish series.

cgipson1 said:
I used to live in Texas, and Florida! Every place has fish (even Colorado). I also used to be a somewhat serious amateur Ichthyologist... with an emphasis on Chondrichthyes, subbranch Elasmobranchii! ;) This would have been my chosen career field, except there are few jobs, and very little money in it.

True...no money in fish studies. I currently work for CA Dept. Fish n Game ... hence my dead fish series.

Cool... although it sucks that it doesn't pay well. Biology degree?

SCraig said:
I'm so sorry ;(

No sweat! Go for it guys

#2 is cool. I like how you framed it. Well thought out and it works. Nice job.

it's almost black and white as is so I thought i'd convert and see how it looks...

$image-1733513199-1.jpg

left a bit of contrast in there on purpose...going for the "textured" look.

Not bad.. but I like the original. That bit of blue / white on the skull... natures own selective coloring (and it works!) lol!

cgipson1 said:
Cool... although it sucks that it doesn't pay well. Biology degree?

Nope...engineering...this is just a seasonal job for the summer. Just graduated and transitioning into grad school...but dragging my feet because I love working on the river all darn day.

Ernicus said:
#2 is cool. I like how you framed it. Well thought out and it works. Nice job.

Thanks!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back